Peter Nicholls Of IQ Joins Us, Ed Palermo Big Band, Miriodor Tonight

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time tonight, for program 1111 as we feature an exclusive interview with Peter Nicholls, vocalist of the band IQ that is our new #1 CD in requests in the forthcoming release Frequency. Peter joins us to discuss the powerful new forthcoming release, and the upcoming tour dates as well.
      We'll showcase a North American world premiere the new disc from Dutch symphonic metal band Delain titled April Rain. We'll premiere the new disc from French fusion trio Morglbl and their forthcoming release Jazz For The Deaf. Also we'll track the latest disc from the Ed Palermo Big Band titled Eddy Loves Frank, the new disc from Kansas alumni titled Native Window, and recent music from Miriodor.
      We'll give away tickets tonight to the upcoming Progressive Nation tour courtesy of LiveNation and z889 as well....stay tuned!
      We'll also pay tribute to an old friend to the program who sadly left us this week in Ray Ashley of Three Hour Detour. We will miss you my friend. Rest In Peace.
      Lots of other surprises from the vault!

      Visit our ON DEMAND section on our site for interview podcasts of Bill Bruford, Eddie Jobson and Chris Poland, with upcoming downloads of Rick Laird, Ken Field, and Patrick Moraz!

      Stay Tuned!
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES

      Join Our Newsgroups: