Savoldelli/Sharp, Release Music Orchestra, Crimson Jazz Trio Tonight

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 1:51 PM
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time tonight, for program 1108 as we feature new music from German project Octafish and their Doktor Fleisch CD. We'll also feature the new final recordings of the late great Ian Wallace and his Crimson Jazz Trio featuring Jody Nardone and Tim Landers.
      We'll spotlight Morglbl as they make their way to Philadelphia this week and our studios next weekend!
      We'll track recent music from Ohmphrey as the buzz is on by you our listeners, and our 4th Hour Space Out will feature the new collaborative CD of Boris Savoldelli and Elliot Sharp titled Protoplasmic.
      We'll spotlight our #1 CD for the second straight week in Leprous and their new disc Tall Poppy Sydrome.
      Lots of other surprises from the vault!

      Visit our ON DEMAND section on our site for interview podcasts of Bill Bruford, Eddie Jobson and Chris Poland, with upcoming downloads of Rick Laird, Ken Field, and Patrick Moraz!

      Stay Tuned!
      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES

      Join Our Newsgroups: