Chris Poland of Ohm Joins Us, Hawkwind Live, New Scott McGill, New Nenad Gajin Tonight

  • ProgressiveRadio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Join the gagliarchives, at 10pm Eastern Time tonight, for program 1094 as we feature an exclusive interview with guitarist Chris Poland of Ohm. Chris joins us to talk about the recent disc titled Circus Of Sound, upcoming tour dates, and some great personal news as well.
      We'll feature new music from 3 piece progressive rock band Godsticks and their self titled debut. We'll also feature new live music from Jeff Beck Live At Ronnie Scott's, keyboardist Don Airey and his new release titled A Light In The Sky. We'll feature our new #1 CD in requests in UKZ EP titled Radiation. We'll also feature new music from guitarist Nenad Gajin titled KEC. This new disc features bass player Hadrien Feraud. We'll track new music from Scott McGill titled Symptom Imperative, New England project Tamandua,
      Our 4th Hour Space Out spotlight continues on some new live Hawkwind!
      Stay Tuned!

      Stay tuned tonight as well for your chance to win Philadelphia Phantoms tickets courtesy of z889 and Comcast Spectacor! (LOCAL LISTENERS ONLY)

      Website: http://gagliarchives.com
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives
      Interview Podcasts: http://gagliarchives.podbean.com
      Newswire: http://globalprogressiverocknews.blogspot.com/

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM/100.7 Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region
      Internet:
      http://www.z889.org
      http://auralmoon.com

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
      Our Online Shop:

      Join Our Newsgroups: