Kurt Michaels in St. Paul 1/16 and Chicago 1/22...woo hoo !!!

  • Kurt Michaels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      As Bullwinkle once said: "This time for sure....."

      Emerging from what's left of the holidays, I'm happy to announce a
      couple of new show dates in my continuing series of real time
      assaults on the musical sensibilities of those who care to hang with
      me.

      On Friday, January 16th I will be making another pass through the
      Twin Cities, hopefully avoiding whatever flu and/or elk tartar that
      got the better of me in December:

      Friday, January 16, 2009
      showtime: 6:00 pm
      cover: n/a

      Black Sheep Cafe
      705 Southview Boulevard
      South Saint Paul, MN 55075
      651 554 0155
      www.blacksheepcoffeecafe.com

      Moving on, previously I thought I'd be playing Reggie's Music Joint
      in Chicago on 1/16 but through the magic that only the scheduling
      gods and goddesses can deliver, the date of my performance at
      Reggie's will now be 1/22 with a 9:00 pm start. In my conversation
      with the Scheduling Goddess of Reggiedom, there will be another act
      or two involved in the fray. When I find out more, I will let ya
      know, but here is what I do know:

      Thursday January 22nd, 2009
      showtime: 9:00 pm
      cover: TBD

      Reggie's Music Joint
      2105 S State St
      Chicago, Illinois
      (312) 949-0120
      http://www.reggieslive.com/musicjoint/

      For those of you who have resolved in the New Year to kill your
      television sets and venture out of the house occaisionally to support
      live music, these are two prime opportunities to do so and not spend
      a whole lot of ca$h !!!

      Trudging across the frozen tundra to get to the fourth dimensional
      cattle call (aka my shows) ain't so bad when you consider how good it
      will feel to commune with your fellow music lovers and joining in to
      say a collective "Phuck You !!!" to the harsh winter weather season
      we are currently experiencing here in the midwest.........

      See you there?

      Regards,

      Kurt

      www.abstractlogix.com/mymusic/kurtmichaels