Seoul

  • Hans Voigt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 12:55 PM
      Hi all!

      I`m travelling to Seoul, S. Korea for 2 weeks in October. Now I wonder, does
      the Si-Wan Rec. label still exist. They had some interesting release some
      yeas ago.

      Any interest for prog/avant music in Korea? Anybody of you living in Seoul?
      I will be at the National Theatre Of Korea with a Norwegian production of
      Henrik Ibsen`s Peer Gynt, from oct 16. to oct. 27.

      Hans Voigt