Honduras - La unica posicion es la oposicion

  • fiveknuckle147
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hi Steve F
      Bought the above CD from you. Absolutely love it! Just brilliant and
      aslo seems to be very well recorded. Have they done anything else?
      Cheers!
      Steve D
    • Karel Hupje
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
        --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, "fiveknuckle147"
        <s.davis582@...> wrote:

        > Hi Steve F
        > Bought the above CD from you. Absolutely love it! Just brilliant and
        > aslo seems to be very well recorded. Have they done anything else?
        > Cheers!
        > Steve D

        Yes, they have done something else. A recording from 2006 "Volumen 1".
        which never was released as a CD, is available as a download on their
        website. The url is:
        http://www.honduraslibregrupo.com.ar/discografia.html

        Karel
      • fiveknuckle147
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2008
          Hi Karel
          Many Thanks!
          I looked on Gemm and there are two items that looked like they were
          possibly from them?
          Honduras - Musica Y Canciones De (LP) Pressed in Brasil??
          Honduras Band - La Fuerza Musical Catracha (CD)

          I assume that these are different artists?
          Cheers!
          Steve

          --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, "Karel Hupje" <hupje@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, "fiveknuckle147"
          > <s.davis582@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Steve F
          > > Bought the above CD from you. Absolutely love it! Just brilliant
          and
          > > aslo seems to be very well recorded. Have they done anything
          else?
          > > Cheers!
          > > Steve D
          > >
          > Yes, they have done something else. A recording from 2006 "Volumen
          1".
          > which never was released as a CD, is available as a download on
          their
          > website. The url is:
          > http://www.honduraslibregrupo.com.ar/discografia.html
          >
          > Karel