av-prog: Re: Decibel: question

  • acousticlv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2008
      In a message dated 7/30/08 12:28:25 PM, avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
      writes:
      > The complete recordings by this legendary Mexican chamber/rock
      > group "...who made original, complex and structured music in the vein
      > of Art Zoyd, Univers Zero, Henry Cow and Nazca..." This includes the
      > 3 CDs "El Poeta Del Ruido", "Furtuna Virilis" and "In Concert"

      hi guys
      i have 3 decibel cds: "Furtuna Virilis" but also two others not listed
      above, unless they have now been retitled. "Mensaje desde Formalhault" and
      "Contranatura," all on Discos Momia. I haven't been in personal touch with the
      guys int he band for ten years. Anyone have info?
      yrs
      steve koenig
      editor, acousticLevitation.org

    • Meidad Zaharia
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        You are correct, the title is different but so is the sound and bonus tracks added + the original vinyls photos & a very nice box set.

        > The complete recordings by this legendary Mexican chamber/rock
        > group "...who made original, complex and structured music in the vein
        > of Art Zoyd, Univers Zero, Henry Cow and Nazca..." This includes the
        > 3 CDs "El Poeta Del Ruido", "Furtuna Virilis" and "In Concert"

        hi guys
        i have 3 decibel cds: "Furtuna Virilis" but also two others not listed
        above, unless they have now been retitled. "Mensaje desde Formalhault" and
        "Contranatura, " all on Discos Momia. I haven't been in personal touch with the
        guys int he band for ten years. Anyone have info?
        yrs
        steve koenig
        editor, acousticLevitation. org

      • fvioncsm
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2008
          Hi Meidad,

          The Ultima Thule catalogue is writing about "the 1996 tracks from
          Mensaje Desde Formalhault" in the "Fortuna Virilis" CD.

          I received today the very nice Fiat Lux box and I see a track
          titled "Mensaje Desde Formalhault" among the bonus tracks added
          to "El poeta del ruido".

          So, where are the tracks from the 1978 LP "Mensaje Desde
          Formalhault" ?

          Thanks for your answer, for the work and so on.

          Bye

          Frederic

          PS : I am listening it now : a good sound and music adventure !

          --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Meidad Zaharia