FREAKPARADE FESTIVAL again!!!

  • freakcha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      hi, folks
      my apologies to all who read my announcement about the FREAKPARADE
      FESTIVAL in WÜRZBURG/GERMANY in NOVEMBER. please note that the
      CARDIACS show during this festival is NOT yet confirmed. please do
      not send any enquiries to the band, their website or management
      regarding this topic. we will try to get this through and get them
      over here to GERMANY.
      my apologies again, I was a bit too enthusiastic....

      freakCha