Can question

  • otomstreet@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
      I've been trying to find out the original album that the track "She Brings The Rain" off their Anthology collection comes from. I've never been much of a Can fan but I've always loved that song.

      Thom
    • greg manson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2008
        It's from the album 'Soundtracks', a collection of their film and TV work,
        which was a stopgap between Monster Movie and Tago Mago, and was where most
        people first heard 'Mother Sky', unless you had sat, like me, through the
        fairly unremarkable movie it came from.

        Dr Greg

        _____

        I've been trying to find out the original album that the track "She Brings
        The Rain" off their Anthology collection comes from. I've never been much of
        a Can fan but I've always loved that song.

        Thom

        Checked by AVG.
        11:17 AM