U Totem on Youtube

  • Michael Feathers
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
      There's a whole mess of it. Vagabond's Home. One Nail Draws Another.

      Never thought I'd see video of this stuff.

      Amazing.
    • Karel Hupje
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
        You can buy this stuff on DVD directly from James Grigsby. Just visit
        http://www.rotarytotem.com/

        Karel

        --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Michael Feathers
        <mfeathers@...> wrote:

        > There's a whole mess of it. Vagabond's Home. One Nail Draws Another.
        >
        > Never thought I'd see video of this stuff.
        >
        > Amazing.

      • Ben Wolfson
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
          On the front page at rotarytotem.com:
          "ROD POOLE - a unique musician, teacher, and dear friend was
          senselessly murdered on May 13th 2007"

          !
          That's awful, and I had no idea.

          On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Karel Hupje <hupje@...> wrote:
          > You can buy this stuff on DVD directly from James Grigsby. Just visit
          > http://www.rotarytotem.com/
          >
          > Karel
          >
          > --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Michael Feathers
          > <mfeathers@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > There's a whole mess of it. Vagabond's Home. One Nail Draws Another.
          > >
          > > Never thought I'd see video of this stuff.
          > >
          > > Amazing.

          > Shortcut URL to this page:

          Ben Wolfson
          "I am not particularly happy over this new habit of saying things that
          I have very little idea what I mean by saying, to tell the truth."
          (David Markson, _Wittgenstein's Mistress_)
        • Cuneiform / Wayside
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
            Oh, god, that was utterly awful and stupid:

            http://xrrf.blogspot.com/2007/05/microtonalobit-rod-poole_18.html

            Steve

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
              Karel Hupje wrote:

              > You can buy this stuff on DVD directly from James Grigsby. Just visit
              > http://www.rotarytotem.com/ <http://www.rotarytotem.com/>
              >
              > Karel

              Thanks. I really should give Strange Attractors another listen. I
              couldn't get into it like I could the eponymous.

              --
              Now Playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3OaugtJMbE
            • Richard Poulin
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
                I had no idea either. As a solo musician, I know him mostly from his
                'Mind's Island', a collaboration with Sasha Bogdanowitsch that is quite a
                delight. Very sad news. I won't listen to it in the same way anymore....

                Richard

                np: 9 Lives to Wonder (the inexhaustible source of delight that are the
                Legendary Pink Dots)

                "ROD POOLE - a unique musician, teacher, and dear friend was
                senselessly murdered on May 13th 2007"

                !
                That's awful, and I had no idea.

                On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Karel Hupje <hupje@...> wrote:
                > You can buy this stuff on DVD directly from James Grigsby. Just visit
                > http://www.rotarytotem.com/
                >
                > Karel
                >
                > --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Michael Feathers
                > <mfeathers@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > There's a whole mess of it. Vagabond's Home. One Nail Draws Another.
                > >
                > > Never thought I'd see video of this stuff.
                > >
                > > Amazing.

                > Shortcut URL to this page:

                Ben Wolfson
                "I am not particularly happy over this new habit of saying things that
                I have very little idea what I mean by saying, to tell the truth."
                (David Markson, _Wittgenstein's Mistress_)
              • Tim Walters
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
                  Michael Feathers wrote:

                  > There's a whole mess of it. Vagabond's Home. One Nail Draws Another.
                  >
                  > Never thought I'd see video of this stuff.

                  This made my day. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

                  --

                  Tim Walters | The Doubtful Palace | http://doubtfulpalace.com