EFL Live

  • palcontented1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      A long time ago now, Amy Denio gave me a cassette of Etron Fou
      LeLoublan live at the Pop Shoppe in Cleveland in December 1982. A
      friend of mine recently digitized the cassette. It's bootleg quality,
      but most of the time everything can be heard. The vocals, in
      particular, are very clear and include Ferdinand's droll, charming
      English synopses before each tune. The first minute and a half of Io
      Prefero was affected by the tape becoming garbled upon being flipped,
      but after that it comes back into focus. Anyway, if anyone on the list
      is interested I'll burn them a copy for the price of the postage. The
      set list is

      Nicolas
      Nicole
      Lavabo
      Emoi / Exposition Universelle
      Nouveau
      Larvaire et Latant (originally from Les I - Dans L'Hemisphere Nord)
      Et Qu'Cet Air-La
      Les Vitres
      Io Prefero
      Les Alsaciennes
      Le Train Phantom (Le Jeu, L'Alcool et Les Femmes)
      Pas 'L' Sou
      Christine
      C'est Pas Bien