Re: [avant-progressive] Stomu Yamash'ta & the label "Take Five".

  • michel ramond
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2007
      This label also reissues New Violin Summit with Ponty, Sugarcane Harris,
      Robert Wyatt e.a.
      It is likely located in Wroclaw, Poland but I can't find any trace on the
      web.

      michel

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2007
        I'd love to have an opinion non
        <http://www.forcedexposure.com/bin/search.pl?search_string=TZ+7622&searchfie
        ld=exkeyword> KAISER/CHARLES K. NOYES/SANG-WON PARK, HENRY: Invite The
        Spirit 1983 (TZ 7622)

        Is it worth checking out ? And for who ? My main expectations are
        fusions/crossovers and not free music per se.

        Gerald

      • lasciviakuci
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2007
          --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, "michel ramond" wrote:

          > This label also reissues New Violin Summit with Ponty, Sugarcane
          > Harris, Robert Wyatt e.a.
          > It is likely located in Wroclaw, Poland but I can't find any trace
          > on the web.

          Thanks, that's more than I knew. It makes me doubt that they're
          legit, reissuing old MPS, Kuckuck, and Island albums.

          Darren
        • Caleb Deupree
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2007
            I had this 2-lp set on vinyl back in the day, and my recollection is
            that it's fairly free and not very much in the fusion/crossover
            line. There's a review of it at http://wc02.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?
            p=amg&sql=10:h9fpxq95ldde.

            On Sep 2, 2007, at 12:50 AM, Gerald Van Waes wrote:

            > I'd love to have an opinion on
            > KAISER/CHARLES K. NOYES/SANG-WON PARK, HENRY: Invite The
            > Spirit 1983 (TZ 7622)
            >
            > Is it worth checking out ? And for who ? My main expectations are
            > fusions/crossovers and not free music per se.

            ---
            Caleb Deupree
            ctdeupree@...
            http://classicaldrone.blogspot.com
          • Gerald Van Waes
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2007
              Thank you. I have read some of the on line reviews. I don't think I will
              risk it yet. I have however a great free music experiment with Mongols on
              FMP "The First Take Biosintes" which included Sainkho Namtchylak (1996). I
              found this one very good.

              Gerald

              <http://wc02.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?> allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?

              ctdeupree@sbcglobal <mailto:ctdeupree%40sbcglobal.net> .net