Delire Musical/Delire Actuel - July 31, 2007 + Rene Lussier special

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2007
      Hello friends,

      My radio shows are in FRENCH. But I don¹t talk that much :-) Delire Musical
      is an eclectic mix of creative music and contains prog rock, among many
      other genres. Delire Actuel focuses on experimental music of any allegiance.

      On July 10, Delire Actuel featured a 2-hour interview with Rene Lussier. We
      mostly talked about his landmark album Le Tresor de la Langue, recently
      reissued with two discs worth of bonus material. The whole conversation is
      in FRENCH, but if you do understand the language, you can download both
      hours of the show here (I have just managed to salvage the files from CFLX's
      dead computer):
      http://rapidshare.com/files/46929490/da070710-h1.zip
      http://rapidshare.com/files/47010639/da070710-h2.zip

      Now here's what the shows were about on July 31, 2007.

      DELIRE MUSICAL featured music by Life on Earth*, The Terminals*, Peter
      Murphy, Capercaillie, Jean-François Bélanger, Ensemble Bayin Chung Yun-Hui*,
      Sleepytime Gorilla Museum*, Elma*, Zu, and Gogol Bordello (*=recent
      release/reissue)
      You can download the complete Delire Musical show aired July 31 here:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/47581594/dm070731.zip

      DELIRE ACTUEL: Délire nostalgique, 1997-1998 - Dec. 1, 1997 / Délire
      nostalgique, 1998-1999 - Feb. 11, 1999: Until May 2008, Delire Actuel is
      celebrating its 11th year on the air at CFLX. Why celebrate 11 years? Simply
      because I have no archives from the first season! However, I still have all
      my playlists from the following 10 seasons - the playlists only, not actual
      recordings of the shows! So, for the next 10 months, once a month, I will
      dive back into these lists to ³re-do² a Delire Actuel from the days of yore.
      Self-congratulatory exercise? Nah, more like an opportunity to whip out good
      CDs that haven¹t spun on the show for a while. This week featured music by
      FJF, Frank Zappa, Marie Goyette, Phillip Perkins, Robert M. Lepage,
      Nadelöhr, Francis Dhomont, Bob Ostertag, and Hoahio.

      Download the first hour of Delire Actuel aired July 24, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/48002954/da070731-h1.zip
      Download the second hour of Delire Actuel aired July 24, 2007:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/48011681/da070731-h2.zip

      Unfamiliar with RapidShare? At the bottom of the table (Choose Your
      Download), simply click on Free! No need to register. (But you may have to
      wait two hours after completing a download to start another one.)

      Enjoy and please support the artists!

      Francois Couture
      Writer, journalist (All-Music Guide), translator, proofreader.
      Producer of Delire Actuel and Delire Musical, CFLX.