OT: Clearout of Erstwhile/For 4 Ears, Troum, Pimmon etc.

  • pm.carey@utoronto.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hey all!

      I'm selling some new CDs that folks here may be interested in.
      Prices are, imho, very reasonable.

      Artists include Müller, Voice Crack, Lê Quan Ninh, Erik M,
      Polwechsel, Pimmon, Sachiko M, Yoshihide, Techno Animal,
      Tortoise, Broadcast, Troum, Novatron, Null/Zeni Geva & more.

      Please email <pm.carey@...> for details.

      Thanks,
      -Patrick