Coxhill, Miller, Delivery

  • Achim Breiling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      I recently received the new Cuneiform-2xCD with material by Steve
      Miller and Lol Coxhill. A very nice disc! Quite interessting are four
      live tracks, three by Delivery from 1972 and one long improvisation by
      the quartet Coxhill, Miller, Sinclair, Allen from 1974. Now I wonder
      if there is more material from these two concerts and if yes, if that
      might show up on CD sometime.

      Greetings!

      Achim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
        Hi

        Glad you liked the record.

        > I recently received the new Cuneiform-2xCD with material by Steve
        > Miller and Lol Coxhill. A very nice disc! Quite interessting are four
        > live tracks, three by Delivery from 1972 and one long improvisation by
        > the quartet Coxhill, Miller, Sinclair, Allen from 1974. Now I wonder
        > if there is more material from these two concerts and if yes, if that
        > might show up on CD sometime.

        There is no more material by that version of Delivery. That was the entire
        recording.

        There are other live recordings by Coxhill and Miller with and without other
        musical friends. All are not 'professional' recordings, although there are
        some that are of reasonably decent live sound.

        There are no plans either yes or no with regards to a future release at this
        time; it's too early to say...

        best regards