1313 reissued and the new UZ CD

  • Renato Moraes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi all,
      I know that most of people at UZ list sign avant-progressive, but not everybody here sign the UZ list, so I am sorry for this multyple post and kind of spam.... but I think lots of people here might have interest in the following information.

      rgds
      Renato

      Hi UZ-friends,
      Here are the news:
      A remastered version of 1313 will happen. It is going to bring a new booklet with some insights about the begiginning of UZ, new photos and...... bonus tracks. You will have to wait to find out which bonus tracks will be there, but will be something truly especial.
      No release date yet.
      We need your help. Walter Schmidt from Decibel has some nice photos from the 1977 line up and we would like to include them in this new CD. We are trying to contact him without sucess. If you know him or have a direct contact with him, please contact us.
      remoraes01@...
      universzerocontact@...
      If everything works well, the new CD starts to be recorded by the end of the year. Provisory title is Clivages. It is going to bring one piece by Andy Kirk (Warrior), one by Michel Berckmans, one by Kurt Bude, one by Eric Plantain and, at least, two by Daniel Denis (Sobresaults and Koboltz).
      Please, spread the word about our necessity to contact Walter Schmidt OR if you have photos by UZ from 1977 line up....., please contact us as well.
      rgds
      Renato

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
          Hi

          > Does this mean the DVD has been put on the shelf, I was really looking
          > forward to seeing it soon.

          No DVD is planned at this time, unfortunately. There's no budget for it.