Tango Uniform/The Doubtful Palace

  • Tim_Walters@digidesign.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Pardon the self-promotion, but a few people on this list have expressed interest
      in my old band Tango Uniform. The complete recorded output of TU is now
      available in mp3 format at my new all-singing, all-dancing web site, The
      Doubtful Palace (http://www.doubtfulpalace.com). There's also a this-listy track
      from Kala Din, as well as a variety of bands ranging from experimental to pop.
      Aside from the occasional link to a CD-buying opportunity the site is ad-free,
      and there are plenty of tunes. Enjoy!