Tom's iPod

  • otomstreet@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      I got alot done yesterday but one of the most important thing I accomplished was I got my new 80 gig iPod replaced. Ever since I had gotten it to replace my old 40 gig, which was stolen, I've had trouble ith it lockng up in the off status so that it wouldn't even come on until it felt like it. The last time it did it to me I finally broke down and reset it back to factory settings, downloaded a bunch more music on it, and turned it off until the next day's use. It's been lockup since. Anyway I was given a replacement iPod for it because, even though they got it to come on, it wouldn't behave. So now all my spare time is going into downloading new music. So the reason for this post is, if you're having a problem with your iPod, don't just throw it in a drawer like I did with my first one way back when, take it in and let them look at it, you may just be going home with a new one.

      Thom

      NP: Univers Zero - Live