Richard Pinhas Interview, Kornet, Mark Jenkins, New Frogg Cafe Tonight

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES, tonight at 10pm Eastern Time, for program
      998, as we feature a lost interview from 2004 with French guitarist
      Richard Pinhas. Richard joined us at the North East Art Rock festival
      to discuss Transition CD and upcoming projects. This interview was
      never aired till now.
      We'll also premiere the new album from Starcastle titled Song Of
      Times. We'll also feature the new disc from Puppet Show titled The
      Tale Of Woe. We'll also feature in our 4th Hour Space Out, Frogg
      Cafe's new double live album titled The Safenzee Diaries featuring an
      excellent hodgepodge of performances from Nearfest, Orion and many
      other locations!
      Also our #1 CD in requests for the third straight week in Dutch
      symphonic metal band Within Temptation and their The Heart Of
      Everything CD. Lots of surprises as well!

      This program will be replayed Tuesday April 7th at 11am Eastern at
      http://www.auralmoon.com

      http://gagliarchives.com
      http://www.myspace.com/gagliarchives

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      z88.9 WBZC FM 88.9FM/95.1FM Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region

      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am and Tuesdays 11am to
      3pm Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:

      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)

      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am Eastern at WBZC.org:
      rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley
      (NJ/PA/DE)

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES

      Our website:
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Our Online Shop:
      http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives

      Join Our Newsgroup:

      Visit Nearfest:
      http://www.nearfest.com

      *The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive rock on FM radio
      in the Greater Philadelphia area for more than 16 years. Based in
      Pemberton, NJ at Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
      Gagliarchives serves all of South Jersey and the Delaware Valley
      region of Pennsylvania and Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and
      95.1FM, and the rest of the world with its high-quality RealAudio
      feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard live online courtesy of
      Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and High-Speed connections. The
      Gagliarchives still achieve high arbitron ratings weekly since 1998.
      The program has featured exclusive interviews and guests such as John
      McLaughlin, Jan Hammer, Tony Banks, Allan Holdsworth, Kansas, Chris
      Poland of Ohm and many, many others.