Re: Looking for MORE Weidorje?

  • zeuhlmate
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 1, 2007
      Any story behind these recordings and why they weren't released ?
      Its kind of an intermedia state between Weidorje & Paga, and track 1,
      2 & 3 I have heard on Pagas albums in a different form.
      No interlocking keyboards and not as 'dark' as weidorje.
      Where are the original tapes, how did they end online ?

      Its definetely worth downloading them, 70 mb, allthough the
      soundquality is a bit dull.

      Michael

      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, jason rodriguez
      <jaycleveland2003@...> wrote:

      > Check this out:
      >
      > http://mysteryposter.blogspot.com/2006/12/weidorje.html
      >
      > The Unreleased Scond Album!!!
      >
      > There is no track listing, but Track 2 is "Arrive" aka "Un Parcelle
      D'Urantia" from the first Paga album.

      > By the way, I used the following keywords in YouTube to try to find
      that clip: weidorje, wiedorje, chorus french tv, paganotti &
      zeuhl...it is nowhere to be found.

      > vdorje@... wrote: >Re: Looking for
      Weidorje Posted by: "jason rodriguez" jaycleveland2003@...
      jaycleveland2003
      > >Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:22 pm (PST) "WHAT FILM CLIP!?"
      > >Ha! My words exactly.
      > >It still isn't on YouTube, and it's been since October since there
      was any action >on this topic.
      > >I'd love to see it! Which piece is performed?
      >
      > I believe it starts with "Elohim`s Voyage" , IIRC.
      >
      > It is....
      > WEIDORJE (Chorus, French TV / 1979 )
      > The video I have of this TV show only features part of
      their performance, (the TV station cuts it off/starts running
      end credits as they begin the next piece), BUT, it *is* truly
      fantastic & a wonder to see !