new binaries newsgroups

  • Raoul Rabut
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 12:57 AM
      Sorry for those of you who will receive this message more than once...

      Two new binaries newsgroups have recently appeared on my personal ISP's
      newsserver. They're called:

      alt.binaries.souds.mp3.avant-garde

      and

      alt.binaries.souds.mp3.modern-composers

      They both seem empty. Has nobody posted to them or is it my ISP that handles
      them incorrectly? Has someone here already downloaded something from them?

      Best wishes,

      Raoul.