What to play?

  • otomstreet@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      Next week the wife and I will be moving into our new home which means I'll have to reset up the stereo in my new cave err I mean den. So I've been thinking of what should be the first few recordings that should be played to set the right mood. I just ordered Captain Beefheart's Lick My Decals Off Baby on vinyl. I have a little spare money that the wife doesn't know about so it doesn't have to be something I already own. Anyway all suggestions are welcome.

      Thom