Why is my burning stone actually stonehenge?

  • Fisher, Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
      I recently bought what I thought was a copy of Burning Stone from someone,
      but it appears that the music is actually stonehenge. The packaging and CD
      label indicate that it is burning stone, but it has 21 tracks and none of
      the times match the ones on the back of the Burning Stone case. Now I put
      it into my computer and it grabbed the information from cddb for Stonehenge.
      I looked at amazon.com and there are a few other people who had the same
      problem. Is this a known issue and is there any way to get the correct CD?
    • d_leone@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
        --- In avant-progressive@y..., "Fisher, Lee" <fisher@s...> wrote:
        >Is this a known issue and is there any way to get the correct CD?

        Yes and maybe. Actually, I posted something about this on amazon.
        You used to be able to get the real Stonehenge from Yoshida's
        website, but it is now listed as "sold out". Your best bet is
        probably the auctions.

        Dominique
      • Bernardo Pacheco
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
          This is probably the Knitting Factory reissue from a couple of years
          back. I bought both Stonehenge and Burning Stone at the Knitting Factory
          when I was in New York two years ago and they did let me return the
          defective Burning Stone CD, if you can, ty to do the same, they are
          aware of the problem.

          I was VERY lucky to find another edition of Burning Stone in the used
          CDs section at Kim's a couple of days later.

          Bernardo

        • StoOdin101@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
            In a message dated 1/31/01 5:14:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            errado@... writes:

            <<
            This is probably the Knitting Factory reissue from a couple of years
            back. >>

            I've got one on Shimmy and it's definitely Burning Stone... didn't even know
            KF _had_ reissued it.

            "Brainwashing media is all we need to set the boundaries"
            --- Shadow Gallery; NEW WORLD ORDER
          • Bernardo Pacheco
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
              StoOdin101@... wrote:

              > I've got one on Shimmy and it's definitely Burning Stone... didn't
              > even know
              > KF _had_ reissued it.

              Sorry, you're right, it's on Shimmy, but it is a reissue. I think it was
              fairly recent in july 1999, because when I went there to trade the CD
              they seemed to be unaware of the problem.

              Bernardo