Soft Machine

  • Gerald Van Waes
    Message 1 of 53 , May 11, 2006
      PS. just heard two new Soft Machnie releases on Moonjune Records. Their live concert from 1975 is equally interesting compared to the earlier concert Cuneiform releases.

      Their 2005 concert was pretty moody too I must say.

      Gerald

    • Tomas Casanova
      Message 53 of 53 , May 11, 2006
        Hi !.
        Hello Gerald, second your words:

        - Soft Machine / Floating World Livec( Radio Bremen 1975 ): this little gem is on my top 10 for 2006 and IMO, is one of the best archives of Soft Machine.

        - The Soft Machine Legacy / Live in Zaandam 2005: I miss a little bit A.Holdsworth ´s guitar but is a winner too, in fact, this cd is a special one, Elton Dean played on it .( RIP )

        - Moonjune Records: http://moonjunerecords.com/ ( some audio-Clips available )

        Cheers,
        Tomás Casanova-.
        n.p.: ¡Viva! Los Straitjackets.

        Gerald Van Waes <Gerald.Van.Waes@...> wrote:
        PS. just heard two new Soft Machnie releases on Moonjune Records. Their live concert from 1975 is equally interesting compared to the earlier concert Cuneiform releases.

        Their 2005 concert was pretty moody too I must say.

        Gerald

        Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

        Alternative music Pop rock Rock bands