Daevid Allen & Terry Rilley reunion

  • Udi Koomran
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2006
      I am really looking forward to hearing these two collaborate

      From Planet Gong .co.uk

      WHEN DAEVID MET TERRY Posted Mon 01 May'06
      Last weekend daevid traveled up Brisbane to meet up with old friend
      Terry Riley who was performing 'In C' with a host of musicians at some
      high-class artistic bash. An accordingly fine old time was had by all,
      plans laid to record together in the future and intriguing ideas gleaned
      perhaps to be put in place at the Gong Unconvention by the Glissando
      Ensemble. For anyone struggling to keep up daevid and Terry first met in
      1960 while earning a crust selling The International Herald Tribune in
      Paris.

    • Meidad Zaharia
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2006
        øã ëáø îäî÷øéí äâøéàèøééí äàìå, éù îåñé÷àéí äøáä éåúø èåáéí ìùîåò!!!!!!!!!!

        äëì èåá àåãé?

        îéãã

        http://mail.yahoo.com