Re: [avant-progressive] Micheal Bass

  • Cesar Montesano
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      >> "Why is it *MY* job", said Mister Cuneiform?

      Dearest sire.. I was merely stating that the source of rights shall
      not redo it.

      That was all. No implication that it is a duty upon thee was meant by
      me.
      We also know that Monsignor MIO will not be releasing it.
      For that matter, neither will I. Anyone else game for that?

      My hope is to unload these precious vinyls before it comes back..
      ...it would be great to re-sell a few more as well for that matter,
      good stuff.

      Frankly, I am still waiting to hear "Things Are More Like Now Than They
      Ever Were Before" Part 2... any chance to cough up a tape/CDr dub?

      Cheers,

      Cesar

      NP: DRAGONWYCK "Chapter 2" USA 1973 - Incredible!

      On Apr 30, 2006, at 9:02 PM, CuneiWay@... wrote:

      Cesar wrote:

      > Yes, he is great and Cuneiform has pretty much sworn never to reissue
      > them.

      "Why is it *MY* job", said Mister Cuneiform?

      I ain't stopping anyone else...

      Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • the_original_ib
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2006
        --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, CuneiWay@... wrote:

        > Cesar wrote:
        >
        > > Yes, he is great and Cuneiform has pretty much sworn never to reissue
        > > them.
        > >

        > "Why is it *MY* job", said Mister Cuneiform?
        >
        > I ain't stopping anyone else...

        We'll do the little known French language version.

        Regards,
        Sean