Re: Eat your hearts out

  • zeuhlmate
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2006
      I confess !
      These links comes to me in my dreams :-)
      Maybe some little green man from a far out planet beams the stuff into
      my brain while I'm sleeping.

      Some of this unwillingly, unintended, surrealistic and funny stuff
      somehow surpasses serious stuff filled with intentions and carefully made.
      Makes me remember Zappa - he is missed.
      Laugh yourself silly: Check out this version of 'The Shadows: Apache'
      by a danish popstar:
      http://accordionguy.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2005/4/6/558474.html
      (Quicktime).
      OR
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2912951718948189420&q=apache
      OR
      http://web.bitnet.net/rabies/apache.mpeg - mpeg
      OR
      http://he.fi/video/apache.mpg

      --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Renato Moraes
      <remoraes01@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Michael always tells me that "people" send this kind of link to
      him!
      > I wonder if it is true!
      > I bet he expends his nights looking for all the gems hidden (
      available) at the net!
      > Tells us the thuth Michael!!
      >
      > :o)
      >
      > Renato
      >

      > zeuhlmate <michael@...> wrote:
      > Finnish experimental.
      > Even after a couple of minutes, when you think this cant go more far
      > out, you are mistaken !
      > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8610362188397291938
      >

      > Community email addresses:
      > Post message: avant-progressive@...
      > Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...
      >
      > Shortcut URL to this page:

      > Alternative music Pop rock Alternative rock music
      Pop rock music Rock bands

      Service.