Ohm Joins Us For An Exclusive Interview, Ray Russell, Pat Metheny Group, Izz, Gongzilla Tonight

  • ProgressiveRadio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Join the Gagliarchives Saturday Night, 4/1/06, 10pm
      Eastern Time, as we feature an interview with members
      of Ohm, Chris Poland, Robertino Paglieri, and Joel
      Taylor. Ohm makes their way to the Electric Factory in
      Philadelphia on May 5th. The new album Amino Acid
      Flashback is the powerful follow up to the self titled
      2003 release. Join us for this exclusive interview.
      We'll feature the new disc from Izz titled My River
      Flows who will join us later in the month for an in
      studio performance. We'll feature the new re-release
      of the Montreal Prog Fusion group Karcius and their
      disc Sphere. We'll also premiere the forthcoming didc
      from French Prog Metal sensation's Venturia and the
      disc The New Kingdom. Lot's of recent music including
      our #1 CD in our weekly top 20! Stay Tuned....

      To tune in live Saturday Night:

      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am and
      Tuesdays 11am to 3pm Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:

      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)
      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am Eastern
      at WBZC.org:
      rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley
      (NJ/PA/DE)

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES

      Our Website:
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Our Online Shop:
      http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives

      Join Our Newsgroup:

      Visit Nearfest:
      http://www.nearfest.com

      The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
      rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
      more than 15 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
      Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
      Gagliarchives serve all of South Jersey and the
      Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania and
      Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM, and
      the rest of the world with its high-quality RealAudio
      feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard live online
      courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and High-Speed
      connections. The Gagliarchives still achieve high
      arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The program has
      featured exclusive interviews and guests such as Jan
      Hammer, Derek Shulman, Tony Banks, Allan Holdsworth,
      Klaus Schulze, Patrick Moraz, Chris Poland of Ohm and
      many, many others.

      Feel free to visit our site at
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Visit the gagliarchives at