Leveling Turntables

  • otomstreet@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 2:18 PM
      Imagine my surprize when I found out that the feet to my Rega P3 do not adjust so that I can level it for proper playing. I've been picking up litle turntable accessariess like a Discwasher record cleaning set, a spirit level and isolation feet. Well I've been checking out isolation platforms and to be honest I think the prices they want are a scam so unless I find something a whole lot cheaper than what I've been seeing for an adjusting isolation platform I'm just going to build one for myself. Right now I'm really just looking for a platform I can level. so if anyone knows of one that is reasonable please let me know.

      Tho