New Richard Leo Johnson, New Ray Russell, Popul Vuh Reissue Tonight

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Join the Gagliarchives tonight 2/04/06, 10pm Eastern
      Time, for program 938, as we feature more new music from the
      Cuneiform Records label. We'll be featuring the new disc from
      Richard Leo Johnson titled The Legend Of Vernon McAlister, and Ray
      Russell and his new recording featuring Gary Husband, Simon Phillips
      and many others titled Goodbye Svengali. We'll also spotlight our
      new #1 disc in requests from The Tangent titled A Place In The
      Queue. We'll feature recent music from Texas band Stride and their
      Imagine CD, British Psych band Circulus and their The Lick On The
      Tip Of An Envelope Yet To Be Sent CD. We'll spotlight Sigur Ros as
      they make their way to Southern New Jersey this week. We'll also
      feature the latest release from Chardeau Hors Portee titled
      Instrumental Section featuring Violinist Jerry Goodman.
      We'll also begin our 2006 spotlight on German project Popul Vuh in
      our 4th Hour Space Out by spotlighting all of the recent reissues
      with bonus tracks by kicking off with the 1970 debut Affenstunde.
      Lots of other surprises as well...stay tuned!

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am and
      Tuesdays 11am to 3pm Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:

      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)
      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am Eastern
      at WBZC.org:
      rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley
      (NJ/PA/DE)

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES

      Our Website:
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Our Online Shop:
      http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives

      Join Our Newsgroup:

      Visit Nearfest:
      http://www.nearfest.com

      The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
      rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
      more than 15 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
      Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
      Gagliarchives serve all of South Jersey and the
      Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania and
      Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM, and
      the rest of the world with its high-quality RealAudio
      feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard live online
      courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and High-Speed
      connections. The Gagliarchives still achieve high
      arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The program has
      featured exclusive interviews and guests such as Jan
      Hammer, Derek Shulman, Tony Banks, Allan Holdsworth,
      Klaus Schulze, Patrick Moraz, Chris Poland of Ohm and
      many, many others.

      Feel free to visit our site at
      http://gagliarchives.com