cheval de frise 10"

  • Ben Wolfson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
      http://www.minorityrecords.com/releases/min16/reviews/

      Posthumously released; they aren't back together again. Still...

      --
      Ben Wolfson
      "In the gourmet's world, on the other hand, the stimulus of raisins,
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2005
        yeah, I think this EP came up in our last Cheval thread... I'm dying
        to get a copy, just haven't gotten to it... A few times I checked
        Aquarius for it (that's where I discovered Cheval accidentally and
        bought the first two albums) but strangely it wasn't listed, so it
        might require a direct order from the label... I think it's out on CD
        and LP because we caught wind of the CD some months ago, and this link
        you gave here is apparently for a brand new vinyl version..... it's
        so odd to see multi-format releases of such obscure music! poor band,
        Cheval, they reached one of the greatest pinnacles in rock history and
        they are ridiculously unknown to all but a tiny group of
        connoissuers...