McGill/Lozaga '02 Performance, New Djam Karet, Niacin, Julian Priester, Ndio, Wobbler

  • ProgressiveRadio Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES, Saturday night at 10pm Eastern
      Time, for program 920, as we feature a replay request
      of Guitarists Scott McGill and Bon Lozaga as they
      performed live in our studios back in July of 2002
      highlighting the acoustic styles of their playing.
      We'll continue to spolight the new releases from the
      Cuneiform Records label. We'll track the new release
      from listener favorite on our program in Djam Karet
      and their disc Recollection Harvest. We'll also
      feature the new project formed out of the ashes of the
      Hugh Hopper Band in NDIO and the new disc titled
      Airback. We'll feature the personal favorite in Julian
      Priester and the ECM release titled Love, Love
      featuring Bill Connors from 1974. We'll also feature
      the new Pallas disc titled The Dreams Of Men, and
      power trio Niacin and their new disc titled Organik.
      We'll track our new #1 disc for the second week in a
      row in Norwegan band Wobbler and their debut titled
      Hinterland.

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region

      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am and
      Tuesdays 11am to 3pm Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:

      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)

      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am Eastern
      at WBZC.org:

      rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley

      (NJ/PA/DE)
      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES Our
      website:
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Our Online Shop:
      http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives

      Join Our Newsgroup:

      Visit Nearfest:
      http://www.nearfest.com

      *The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
      rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
      more than 13 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
      Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
      Gagliarchives serves all of South Jersey and the
      Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania and
      Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM, and
      the rest of the world with its high-quality RealAudio
      feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard live online
      courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and High-Speed
      connections. The Gagliarchives still achieve high
      arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The program has
      featured exclusive interviews and guests such as Jan
      Hammer, Tony Banks, Allan Holdsworth, Kansas, Chris
      Poland of Ohm and many, many others.

      Feel free to visit our site at
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Visit the gagliarchives at