45-rpm collectors, please read!

  • François Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2005
      Hello all,

      Due to a slight mistake from the people at Bags Unlimited, I find myself
      with 500 unwanted 45 rpm sleeves. The staff was quick to send me my 500 cd
      sleeves once I pointed out the mistake, and they told me to keep the 45-rpm
      sleeves. Thing is, I don't collect 7 inches.

      Anyone here does? I'm not looking to sell them, but if you have a trade list
      and there are a few items of interest on it, I'd be willing to pay shipping
      charges. Make me an offer.

      The item: 500 units of 7" white paper sleeves. See it here:
      http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/detail.asp?product_id=s7wr

      Retail value: USD$40.00

      Thanks,

      --
      François Couture
      Weedon, Québec

      "A proof is a proof, and when it's a proof, you know it's proven." -
      ex-Prime Minister of Canada Jean Chrétien on the US proof on Hussein's
      threat to the world.