Udu Wudu Question

  • Alberto De Conti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello guys,

      I have the infamous Charly's edition of UDU WUDU and I'd like to know how it
      sounds in comparison to the Seventh's edition. I'm inclined to buy a new
      copy due to the bonus track available therein, but I'll be happier if it
      sounds better too.

      Thanks in advance
      Alberto
    • Pierre Tassone
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        Alberto,

        This has been discussed many times before and you can read pros and cons if
        you take time to check and search the archives. The bottom line (for me):
        there is only ONE release which makes a big difference; the Japanese Victor
        CD. Contact me off list if interested. You will not get any bonus track but
        you will definitely increase your sonic satisfaction and hear Zeuhl like it
        ought to be heard. And maybe give away the Charly AND the 7th releases to
        some deaf aunt or your dog. My 25 cents ..... nth version !

        Pierre

        I have the infamous Charly's edition of UDU WUDU and I'd like to know how it

        sounds in comparison to the Seventh's edition. I'm inclined to buy a new
        copy due to the bonus track available therein, but I'll be happier if it
        sounds better too.

        Thanks in advance
        Alberto

        Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...