Re: The Gone Orchestra Reunites

  • Scott Steele
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      This is happening at midnight Pacific time late Fri/early Sat, please adjust for your own time zone. Several Smegma members will be part of the Orchestra (we hope). - S.

      >>> "tresgone" <tresgone@...> 06/30/05 9:11 AM >>>
      This Friday night at midnight, several members from the
      Gone Orchestra will reunite to perform on KBOO 90.7FM.

      Performers to include Mike Mahaffay, Scott Steele, Shannon
      Steele, David Heal, Eric Hausmann, Tiffany Lee Brown,
      Michael Walsh, Bill Larimer, Jamie Price, Joe Niski, and
      possibly, Ric Stewart, Stan Wood, and Mike Lastra. It's
      gonna be just like Coke Classic.

      At midnight, tune in to KBOO at 90.7 FM, or listen online at

      http://www.kboo.fm/listen.php