Re: [avant-progressive] Bassoons in beat music

  • StoOdin101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 4, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Michael Anton Parker <michaelantonparker@...>
      To: avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:04:13 -0400
      Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] Bassoons in beat music

      [MikeP] This is a good time for me to joyously note that I immediately
      found Parade to be a masterpiece ranking right up there with Elastic
      and Mekano. I really dig the reed coloration on the disc, and some of
      the clarinet stuff gave me Klezmer feeling. Also, for anyone who
      hasn't got this set yet, the live disc is a killer performance with
      perfect sound quality
      .
      .
      .
      Actually I found MEKANO to be a cut below the superlative ELASTIC -- it's still a very good album, however --- and PARADE to be better than either of them! It's undoubtedly the jewel of my Miriodor collection... though I would not want to part with any of those discs!

      ø¬º°`°º¬ø,,,,ø¬º°`°º¬ø,,,,ø¬º°`°º¬ø,,,,ø¬º°`°º¬ø¬º°`°º¬ø,,,,ø¬ºø¬º°`°º¬ø,,,,ø¬º°`°º¬ø,,,,ø¬º°`°º¬Those saltshaker guys from Skaro, get a few pangalactic gargleblasters in 'em and they're not so bad. Except for the singing, of course.

      Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Renato Moraes
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 7, 2005
        Pierre,
        You can find the necessary info here

        http://www.christydoran.ch/

        His e-mail is on contact info.

        Rgds
        Renato

        Pierre Tassone <musbymail@...> wrote:
        Would you mind posting the email address? Thanks in advance.

        Pierre