Re: [avant-progressive] cuneiform records site updated

  • Michael Feathers
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
      CuneiWay@... wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > We've updated the site to show the covers, hype and (most importantly I
      > think) RealAudio files of the five May 10th releases.
      >
      > http://www.cuneiformrecords.com

      Cool. Any word on when the new Jaga Jazzist will be available?
    • StoOdin101@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2005
        In a message dated 4/8/2005 4:19:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        CuneiWay@... writes:
        We've updated the site to show the covers, hype and (most importantly I
        think) RealAudio files of the five May 10th releases.
        .
        .
        .
        See, my guess is I'll be ordering all of those in one fell swoop. Only
        "maybe" is the Present, 'cause I'm not real big on live albums. Thought about adding
        a little more about some things I'm not real big on, but I'll let it be. I'll
        probably order it too, regardless.

        np: Far Corner.