Jeff Berlin Interview, Steve Tibbetts, New Bob Drake, Soft Machine Saturday Nite

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES, Saturday Night at 10pm Eastern
      Time, for program 894, as we feature an exclusive
      interview replay with Bass legend Jeff Berlin. Jeff joined us in
      October of 2004 to talk about his latest release and one of my
      favorites of 2004 titled Lumpy Jazz. Don't miss this personal
      favorite of last year.

      We will feature the 4th week #1 disc from The Mars Volta, and their
      new epic Francis The Mute. This disc is a must get covers all
      spectrums of music. A top 5 disc of 2005, hands down. We'll feature
      the forthcoming disc from North Carolina project Ozone Quartet and
      their Cloud Nineology CD. New music from Utah progressive metal band
      Hourglass and their Subconscious CD. We'll also feature the new EP
      from local project titled Alon and the Artist Manifesto: Document
      One, featuring Marc Gallo, Chico Huff, Kenny Jackson and many
      others. We'll also feature the new disc from Steve Thorne and his
      Emotional Creatures Part One, featuring Geoff Downes, Martin Orford,
      Tony Levin, and Nick D'Virgilio. We'll also feature the new
      excellent forthcoming conceptual work put together by ex-Atlantis
      bassist Ken Jaquess titled K2. This features Allan Holdsworth, Ryo
      Okumoto, and the late Shaun Guerin. Into our 4th Hour Space Out, we
      will feature the new disc from engineering wizard Bob Drake and his
      new disc titled The Shunned Country. We'll also feature music from
      Ian Boddy and Bernard Wostheinrich, titled Moire.

      We'll spotlight the Dixie Dregs as they make their way to
      Philadelphia this week, and their KBFH release recorded in
      Philadelphia in June of 1979 at Sigma Sound Studios. We'll also
      spotlight the wonderful Steve Tibbetts as he makes his way to Saint
      Mary's Church in Philadelphia April 9th. We'll celebrate the
      birthday of Kerry Minnear of Gentle Giant by spotlighting the 1976
      album Interview on it's anniversary. We'll also feature Soft
      Machine's 1975 classic Bundles on it's birthday as well.

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      88.9FM/95.1FM Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region

      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am and
      Tuesdays 11am to 3pm Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:

      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)

      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am Eastern
      at WBZC.org:

      rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley
      (NJ/PA/DE)
      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES Our
      website:
      http://gagliarchives.com

      Our Online Shop:
      http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives

      Join Our Newsgroup:

      Visit Nearfest:
      http://www.nearfest.com

      *The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
      rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
      more than 13 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
      Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
      Gagliarchives serves all of South Jersey and the
      Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania and
      Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM,
      and the rest of the world with its high-quality
      RealAudio feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard
      live online courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and
      High-Speed connections. The Gagliarchives still
      achieve high arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The
      program has featured exclusive interviews and guests
      such as Jan Hammer, Tony Banks, Allan Holdsworth,
      Kansas, Chris Poland of Ohm and many, many others.

      Feel free to visit our site at
      http://gagliarchives.com