Re: [avant-progressive] PEST on Trost

  • Renato Moraes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Michael,

      PEST were from Austria, I think. After their japanese tour it seems they were financially broken and broke the band.

      try E-Bay, I saw their 1st there while ago.

      Renato

      Michael Anton Parker <michaelantonparker@...> wrote:Have cherished their s/t disc for many years... very special music...

      questions:

      What country are they from? I googled and can find ZERO info on this group!

      What year was their s/t released?

      Is there a convenient US source for buying their 2nd album
      _Quinolone_? It's not listed in Wayside anymore and I had my head up
      my ass when it passed through...

      Did they ever make a third album?

      Is Fuckhead any good?

      Is my memory playing tricks on me or did their name get changed to
      "P.E.S.T." at some point? I can't find a reference to this and the
      Trost-related sites I found only list "PEST" for both. On the s/t
      album, it is just "PEST" because I have it in my hand.

      I'm discovering there are at least four other groups with the same
      name... pain in my ass... at least two of them appear to be
      black/death metal bands...

      Mike Parker
      SE Pennsylvania

      np: PEST s/t

      The best way to predict the future is to invent it. --Alan Kay

      ----------------------------

      this is what I found in the AP archive:

      -------------------------------

      From: Hiroshi Masuda <hma@m...>
      Date: Tue Feb 3, 2004 9:05 am
      Subject: Re: [avant-progressive] PEST

      Hi there,

      Pest was burn out after their Japan tour.
      Some members are still work for their other project called Fuckhead. They play
      hard core music.

      -Hiroshi

      At 08:41 04/02/03 -0300, Renato de Moraes wrote:
      > Hi Bart,
      > 1st PEST is called just PEST and there is not much info on it.. The cover is
      just a image in a plastic inlay. If I remember correctly, not even the name of
      the musicians are available.

      Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...