Re: [avant-progressive] Art Zoyd CD

  • Renato Moraes
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
      I think you can buy it direct from AZ site

      Renato

      otomstreet@... wrote:
      I got mine through GEMM about nine months ago.

      Thom

      Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • selfextraction
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
        I checked the AZ site and the quantity indicator on the ordering page
        doesn't come up, so I guess they're out of it. Guess I should have
        ordered this a couple of years ago.

        --- In avant-progressive@yahoogroups.com, Renato Moraes
        <remoraes01@y...> wrote:
        > I think you can buy it direct from AZ site
        >
        > Renato
        >
        > otomstreet@c... wrote:
        > I got mine through GEMM about nine months ago.
        >
        > Thom

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: avant-progressive@g...
        > Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@g...