New Muffins, New Yang, Mosaic, Featured Saturday

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES Saturday Night 10/2/04, at
      10pm EST, as we feature an exclusive interview with Steve Hogarth Of
      Marillion. In his first return to our program since 1999, Steve
      joins us to discuss the new Marbles CD, the upcoming U.S. tour, and
      the recent Cat Stevens incident they had the comfort of sharing.
      We'll feature the new disc from French quartet Yang, featuring
      Frederic L'Epee of Shylock/Philharmonie. The title of this new
      Cuneiform release is A Complex Nature. This new title will make fans
      of Sean Malone and Philharmonies very happy. We'll track new music
      from Swedish project Karmakanic and the Wheel Of Life CD, new music
      by request from the new Riptyde project titled Sonic Undertow
      featuring Allan Holdsworth. A personal favorite of the last
      summer...We'll track our most requested disc for the second week in
      a row in White Willow's Storm Season. We'll spotlight the 30th
      Anniversary of US project The Muffins on the release of their new
      disc Double Negative. We'll also feature an exclusive interview with
      Nik Turner of Hawkwind fame as he enters Philadelphia Saturday with
      Spaceseed! We'll feature Mio Records archive release of French band
      Mosaic and the Ultimatum CD featuring 5 bonus cuts. Classics from
      Danish band Coronarias Dans and the 1977 release Visitor, Genesis
      and the remaster of the 1970 classic Trespass, and a spotlight on
      the Strawbs as they make their way to Philadelphia, PA next
      Saturday...We'll also be giving away tickets
      to the up Musical Box show in Rahway, NJ as they recreate The Lamb
      Lies Down On Broadway!
      Some great news for the European audience, you can now hear the
      Gagliarchives replay at 11am Eastern on Tuesdays at
      http://auralmoon.com

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am and
      Tuesdays 11am to
      3pm Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:
      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)
      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am Eastern
      at WBZC.org:
      rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley
      (NJ/PA/DE)
      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES Our
      website:
      http://gagliarchives.com
      Our Online Shop:
      http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives
      Join Our Newsgroup:
      Visit Nearfest:
      http://www.nearfest.com

      *The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
      rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
      more than 12 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
      Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The Gagliarchives
      serves all of South Jersey and the Delaware Valley region of
      Pennsylvania and Philadelphia on twofrequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM,
      and the rest of the world with its high-quality
      RealAudio feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard
      live online courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and
      High-Speed connections. The Gagliarchives still
      achieve high arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The
      program has featured exclusive interviews and guests
      such as Jan Hammer, Tony Banks, Allan Holdsworth,
      Kansas, Chris Poland of Ohm and many, many others.
      Feel free to visit our site at
      http://gagliarchives.com