RIO question

  • Ben Wolfson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      I want to a radio show on RIO on WHPK, the U of Chicago's radio
      station. I don't have much Etron Fou or Samla/Zamla, though. Can
      anyone tell me where I can get my hands on a copy of Schlagerns
      Mystik/For Aldre Nybegynnare, and recommend some Etron Fou? (Or if
      anyone in Chicago can loan me/burn me a copy, that would be great.)

      --
      Ben Wolfson
      "I lie in the road try to trip up the passing cars.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        Ben,
        For Zamla's Schalagerns, I think Wayside Music is the obvious answer, as you are in USA.

        1st 2 Etrons are the more adventorous of their records and maybe their better stuff. Les Sillons, Les Poumons and Live are the more RIO oriented stuff, Face Aux Elements is a bit boring for my taste

        Renato

        Ben Wolfson <wolfson@...> wrote:
        I want to a radio show on RIO on WHPK, the U of Chicago's radio
        station. I don't have much Etron Fou or Samla/Zamla, though. Can
        anyone tell me where I can get my hands on a copy of Schlagerns
        Mystik/For Aldre Nybegynnare, and recommend some Etron Fou? (Or if
        anyone in Chicago can loan me/burn me a copy, that would be great.)

        --
        Ben Wolfson
        "I lie in the road try to trip up the passing cars.
        Yes, me and the hedgehog we bursting the tyres all day."

        Subscribe: avant-progressive-subscribe@...

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Ben Wolfson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
          On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:36:16 -0700 (PDT), Renato Moraes
          <remoraes01@...> wrote:
          > Ben,
          > For Zamla's Schalagerns, I think Wayside Music is the obvious answer, as you are in USA.

          Oh, duh. I didn't even look there, since I thought it was long out of
          print and unavailable? I don't know where I got that impression, just
          that it was hard to find when I looked last (a few years ago). But
          now I see it's there. Duh.