Re: [avant-progressive] Art Zoyd

  • Sen
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 7, 2000
      Good summary, dear Renato, but I think the 10 inch you're speaking about is
      actually the 7 inch "Manège", which is a 12:54 minutes excerpt of a show in
      Toulouse on 19 feb 1976. It was released in 1982 by Recommended records.

      Best,

      Sen.

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 1, 2008
        Peter
        Complete different recording and arrangments.
        Different line up as well, with Alan Eckert on 76 and without him in 81.
        Sound is better in 81, but there some details from 76 that make the music very interesting.
        Renato