Re: [avant-progressive] Jaga Jazzist on tour

  • Michael Eisenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
      saw em last nite....unbelieavable!!!!!, and thats an understatement.

      Check them out if you can...I plan on writing more about them later
      today or tomorrow when I'm more awake.

      best
      Michael

      --
      Outré Music
      Music Beyond Boundaries
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
        On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 19:46:24 -0500, Michael Eisenberg
        <meisenberg@...> wrote:
        > saw em last nite....unbelieavable!!!!!, and thats an understatement.
        >
        > Check them out if you can...I plan on writing more about them later
        > today or tomorrow when I'm more awake.

        I was there too; it was awesome. Upsilon Acrux is also on tour (not
        that they're similar at all). I saw them on Saturday and they were
        great, a really short set though.

        --
        Ben Wolfson
        "I lie in the road try to trip up the passing cars.