Transit Express spotlight Tonight

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES tonight, 7/3/04, at 10pm EST,
      as we feature an exclusive interview with IQ keyboardist Martin
      Orford. Martin joins us to discuss the brand new IQ release Dark
      Matter. We'll also spotlight music from Ozric Tentacles and the new
      2CD compilation titled Eternal Wheel: The Best Of, as they make
      their way to Philadelphia this coming week. A sneak peak at the new
      upcoming Shawn Lane tribute CD featuring Scott McGill. New music
      from Washington band Dreadnaught and the Musica En Flagrante CD.
      Texas powerhouse Spastic Ink and their new release Ink Compatible.
      North Carolina project Land Of Chocolate and the new sophomore
      release, Regaining The Feel. Ayreon's Day Eleven Love is our
      Taster's Choice spotlight. Tonight we spotlight the music of French
      fusion band Transit Express. We'll feature all three albums,
      Priglacit from 1975, Opus Progressif from 1976, and Couleurs
      Naturelles from 1977. Violinist David Rose and the 1978 album The
      Distance Between Dreams. Guru Guru and Mani In Germani from 1981,
      and Jeff Beck's Wired released this week in 1976...and for the first
      week, by wide request, Vernon Reid and Masque's new CD titled Known
      Unknown
      Stay Tuned!

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
      Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:
      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)
      http://www.auralmoon.com

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
      Eastern at WBZC.org:
      rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware
      Valley (NJ/PA/DE)
      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
      Our website:
      http://gagliarchives.com
      Our Online Shop:
      http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives
      Join Our Newsgroup:
      Visit Nearfest:
      http://www.nearfest.com

      *The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
      rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
      more than 12 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
      Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
      Gagliarchives serves all of South Jersey and the
      Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania and
      Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM, and
      the rest of the world with its high-quality RealAudio
      feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard live online
      courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and High-Speed
      connections. The Gagliarchives still achieve high
      arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The program has
      featured exclusive interviews and guests such as Jan
      Hammer, Allan Holdsworth, Kansas, Chris Poland of Ohm
      and many, many others. Feel free to visit our site at
      http://gagliarchives.com