Water Shed contact information

  • rick.meyer@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1999
      > Michael Eisenberg <meisenberg@... wrote :

      > thats interesting...These guys have been on my "buy" list for a long time, I
      > could never find any of their stuff. I think the thing that attracted me to
      > them was, I believe I read somewhere that they had a Univers Zero sound to
      > them. Didnt realize they sound like Curlew,
      > which is ok by me too :) (Love Curlew)

      Their sound is definitely more like Curlew than UZ.

      >> Also, the cd release party is set for Nov 26 and 27, which I think they are
      >> recording for a live release. Tickets are $5, and they are selling each of
      >> their 3 cds for $5 as well. I

      > By any chance. would you have a contact for the band...i want these discs

      The email address that I receive band updates from is : benopie@...
      Ben Opie is the leader of the group. Keep in mind that the $5/per cd is probably a promotion to get people to come to the show. If they are in fact recording it, then I'm sure they'd like to have the biggest audience they can get.

      Tell them that you got the email address from me. I would think that they would like to know that they've got some local fans spreading the word about them. I think there were all of about 15 people at the Curlew show.

      > thanks
      > Michael

      No problem.

      Rick Meyer