Miriodor show(s)

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
      Folks in the midwest will have a rare opportunity to see MIRIODOR
      This is a little early, but it looks like the following two [& maybe a 3rd]
      shows will be happening:

      Wednesday, Octover 4th - Hot House - 31 east Balbo - Chicago IL 60605 (312)
      362-9707

      Thursday October 5th - EDGEFEST - Ann Arbor, MI
      http://www.kerrytown.com/concerthouse
      Reservations for passes or individual concerts can be made by calling (734)
      769-2999

      Saturday October 7th - Milwaukee, WI [NOT confirmed]

      Miriodor will be premiering new material from their up 'n' coming album which
      will be released in 2001, as well as performing material from their last,
      Elastic Juggling. I believe the show will be split 50/50 new/Elastic Juggling
      material.

      It will be a five piece band:
      Bernard Falaise -guitars & bass

      Pascal Globensky-keyboards

      RĂ©mi Leclerc-drums

      Nicolas Masino-keyboards & bass

      Marie-Chantal Leclair-reeds

      I hope some of you can make it; I will be at the Edgefest for the whole
      festival.

      Best!

      Steve
    • Renato de Moraes
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
        Hi Steve,
        IT IS A REAL GREAT NEW!!!!!!!!!!

        No information available here yet!

        >Thursday October 5th - EDGEFEST - Ann Arbor, MI
        >http://www.kerrytown.com/concerthouse
        >Reservations for passes or individual concerts can be made by calling (734)
        >769-2999

        Are there planes to do more shows? DC area? I think all this shows will be
        at the week I will be preparing to travel to USA, BUT if they have any show
        scheduled to a few days later.... Aren't the guys of Knitting Factory,
        Orion studio and other similar places interested on them?

        Best regards
        Renato
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
          Renato writes:

          >>http://www.kerrytown.com/concerthouse
          > No information available here yet!

          It's coming, I guess.

          > Are there planes to do more shows? DC area?

          No other shows. No DC area.
          This is QUITE far away from the east coast of the USA, & they will not be
          traveling to the east coast.

          Steve
        • Richard Stockwell
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
            If you are fed up with the ads appearing at the top of these newsgroup
            topics then send an email to
            suggestion@egroups.com

            and ask them to move the ads back to the bottom of the message.

            Richard
            Cranium Music
            http://www.cranium.co.nz
          • omz
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
              Apparently for $100 they will remove them entirely...

              What a scam.

              >If you are fed up with the ads appearing at the top of these newsgroup
              >topics then send an email to
              > suggestion@egroups.com
              >
              >and ask them to move the ads back to the bottom of the message.
              >
              >Richard
              >Cranium Music
              >http://www.cranium.co.nz

              BLI Recordings