Flamen Dialis, Soft Machine 1972, Tony Banks Interview Replay Saturday

  • gagliarchives
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES this Saturday night at 10pm
      Eastern Time, for program 846, as we feature by wide request, our
      interview with Keyboardist/Composer Tony Banks of Genesis. Tony
      joined last Saturday to discuss his new Classical solo album titled
      Seven: A Suite For Orchestra. Tony discusses how the album came
      together, and some news on Genesis. Stay tuned for the replay of this
      classic visit, from one of the pioneers of Progressive Rock. We'll
      feature new music from Guitar wizard Ayreon and his new double, star
      packed CD titled The Human Equation. We'll feature an extended set of
      the new archive Soft Machine recording from Cuneiform records titled
      Live In Paris, recorded May 2nd, 1972. A fantastic new archive
      release from the MIO records label and the Flamen Dialis CD titled
      Symptome-Dei. Part 2 of our Fourth Hour Space Out features the Magic
      Mushroom Band and their discs R U Spaced Out 2?, Magic, and Singles
      And Rarities. We'll spotlight last years #1 disc of 2003 in Kaipa's
      Keyholder. A concert spotlight on Farquhar and their Meadow Full Of
      Serpents CD as they perform at the Orion Sound Studios in Baltimore,
      MD. We'll also spotlight Holger Czukay of Can fame, as he makes his
      way to Philadelphia's Theater Of Living Arts on May 5th...and
      classics from King Crimson and the In The Wake Of Poseidon CD, and
      Phil Manzanera's Diamond Head CD. Our Taster's Choice spotlights new
      band Particle, and in at #1 for the 6th week in requests, Ozric
      Tentacles and the Spirals In Hyperspace CD.

      To tune in live Saturday Night:
      Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
      Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:
      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)

      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
      Eastern at WBZC.org:

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware
      Valley (NJ/PA/DE)
      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
      Our website:
      Our Online Shop:
      Join Our Newsgroup:
      Visit Nearfest:

      *The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
      rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
      more than 12 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
      Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
      Gagliarchives serves all of South Jersey and the
      Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania and
      Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM, and
      the rest of the world with its high-quality RealAudio
      feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard live online
      courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and High-Speed
      connections. The Gagliarchives still achieve high
      arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The program has
      featured exclusive interviews and guests such as Jan
      Hammer, Allan Holdsworth, Kansas, Chris Poland of Ohm
      and many, many others. Feel free to visit our site at