9845Re: RE: [avant-progressive] ** Soviet Avant Jazz **

  • Ivan Lapse
    Dec 3, 2003
      Hello Ricardo,

      Thanks for writing.

      I've been browsing the Leo label website and haven't
      seen the CONSPIRACY box set, nor did I see it about a
      year ago when I last checked into it. I *did* see a
      set offered through eBay go for large sums of cash.
      However, your email has filled me with a great sense
      of hope - so I'll most definitely contact Leo directly
      and see if they have any copies left.

      Except for the French / Japanese *Sonore* label, I
      wasn't familar with any other label by this name.
      I'll defintely look into this and *Solyd* as well.

      A composer whom I think I've gotten everything on
      Melodiya - but whom I'd like to run by you anyway is
      the great Vyachelslav Ovchinnikov? Might you (or
      anyone on this list) know of any releases from
      Ovchinnikov that did not appear on Melodiya?

      Thanks again for your suggestions, and thanks in
      advance for your help.

      Cheers,

      Ivan

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/nnJolB/TM