8053Re: Sv: [avant-progressive] Re: 90s vs. 70s.

  • rcarlberg@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2003
      In a message dated 8/1/2003 7:21:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      meidad@... writes:

      > No offense my friend but if this is your 50 all time top list
      > then you are way off this list!!!

      LOL Not *my* list Meidad -- I've never even HEARD most of them! Check the
      included URL for ownership.

      But I agree with you completely -- it seems like a pretty shallow collection
      of 2nd & 3rd rate bands performing highly derivative stuff (as far as I know,
      that is). Obviously somebody who started listening to music in the last 10
      years and is unaware of anything before. That's why I thought it was so
      fascinating -- we're all different, eh?